In a perfect world, you would find that person who becomes your best friend, ultimate lover and life companion through ups and downs, thick and thin. You would be close with someone who makes you feel whole and balances your life, but we all know that doesn't always happen.
Truth be told, you may have been courting the wrong sign, and you need to get with a fish.
Pisces is the 12th sign of the zodiac, and it is also the final stage in the zodiac cycle. Hence, this sign brings together many characteristics of the 11 signs that have come before it.
1. Pisces are romantic, and they love to be in love.
The fantasy of being swept away by romance consumes their daydreams and their imaginations.
2. Pisces have a way of making everything feel sprinkled with magic.
They're gentle and nurturing, and their mates probably rely on them to soften the rough edges of their surroundings.
3. Their incredible intuition helps them feel others' happiness or pain.
They have the ability to relate, understand and support their significant others.
4. Their intense creativity, desire to make the world a better place and love of all creatures makes them total catches.
Storybook relationships are well within their reach, as long as they pick partners who bring as much magic to the table as they do.
5. When Pisces are inspired by their partners' life events, their creativity comes shining through.
They are able to be the number one supporters and cheerleaders in their lives.
6. Pisces will go out of their way to help their friends.
They are extremely sensitive and loyal. They will take their friends' problems and make them their own.
7. Pisces like adventure, new situations and social events.
A Pisces friend will always have something exciting in mind, and it is a very fulfilling, long-lasting friendship.
8. Pisces are very good at understanding people.
They have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind people's motivations.
9. Pisces are not the pushovers they may seem like.
In fact, they have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in.