There was nothing worse while growing up as a child than when a totally inappropriate song would come on the car radio. Whether you were driving with your entire family or just your mom, one thing was for certain; no one wanted to acknowledge it.
I mean you just don’t want to hear a song about eating butt on the way to church, even if it is censored. It’s truly amazing that some of these tracks made it on the radio!
No one should be subjected to a skeet skeet chant in the morning. These are the 20 Most Awkward Songs That Could Possibly Come On In The Family Car.
20. Petey Pablo - Freek-A-Leak
19. Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U
18. Bubba Sparxxx - Miss New Booty
17. Ciara - My Goodies
16. Missy Elliot - Work It
15. David Banner - Play
14. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
13. 50 Cent - In Da Club
12. Pretty Ricky - Hotline
11. Eminem - Superman
10. Limp Bizkit - Nookie
9. Sisqo - Thong Song
8. Ginuwine - Pony
7. 50 Cent - Magic Stick
6. Ludacris - What's Your Fantasy
5. Ludacris - Splash Waterfalls
4. Trillville - Some Cut
3. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
2. Ying Tang Twins - The Whisper Song
1. Khia - My Neck, My Back (Lick It)
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images