Let's face it, some of those super luxurious items that you see floating around on the internet are completely pointless and the biggest wastes of money. Everything from diamond golf balls to iced out dog tags -- why is any of this necessary? Simple, none of it actually is. Below are the top 10 most expensive things you'll never need. Hopefully you're not dumb enough to spend your hard earned money on bullsh*t like this.
10. This really expensive tea bag that no one cares about: $14K
9. The World's Most Expensive Toy: $41K
8. 4 years at Sarah Lawrence College: $60K/yr.
7. The most pointless (but expensive) cricket ball ever created: $68K
6. The Yalos Diamond LCD TV: $130K
5. This shady parking spot in NYC: $225K
4. A ruby & diamond pen (unless you're signing a prenup with it): $595K
3. A piece of crap cell phone that probably doesn't even have Twitter: $1.3M
2. Russo-Baltique Vodka: $1.3M
1. The world's most expensive box of chocolates: $1.5M
Bonus: Girls selling their virginities online: $3.7M (Natalie Dylan)