Two insomniacs from different countries found each other on Reddit, and a year later, they were married. Sounds like an interesting story, right? What if it was told through food?
To see their story told through a late-night meal any insomniac would go wild for, watch the video above.
And if you're having trouble sleeping and can't silence your rumbling stomach, see the following recipe, used in the video, to fix your cravings and ease you back to sleep.
Late-Night Pasta Recipe
6 ounces dry rotini pasta 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch pieces 1/4 cup chopped onion 1 small clove garlic, minced 1/2 cup blue cheese 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided 2 large eggs
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 12 minutes. Drain the pasta.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Add chopped onions and garlic to the pan.
3. In a separate small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-low heat. Crack two eggs into the pan and cook until the whites are set (the yolks will still be runny). Remove the pan from the heat and keep warm.
4. In the bacon skillet, reduce the heat to low, and add the drained pasta to the pan, followed by the remaining tablespoon of butter.
5. Stir until butter has melted. Turn off the heat under the pan and add the blue cheese, tossing the pasta to combine.
6. Divide the pasta between two bowls, and top each serving with one of the fried eggs.