She's one of the most envied young women in the world. Meet Petra Ecclestone, a billionaire heiress and daughter of Bernie Ecclestone. Her father is a billionaire business magnate, who continues to leave a money trail wherever he goes at the great age of 81. The British businessman makes most of his money as owner of Formula 1 Racing. Who wins in this situation? His daughters, Tamara and Petra Ecclestone. Known for spending more than they make, the two women are said to be quite the flaunters.
In the first edition of The Lavish Life, we're going to dissect the world of Petra Ecclestone, Bernie's youngest daughter. From buying the most expensive home in the United States, to being gifted a Bugatti at her engagement party, Petra Ecclestone effortlessly embodies the role of a true billionaire heiress. She's like the rich girl everyone wishes they were. If you're trying to figure out how she's managed to maintain her wealth, she kind of hasn't. She's known for spending. But who would be a good businessperson if their father was already worth billions? Hm, not this girl!
20. She's the daughter of billionaire business magnate, Bernie Ecclestone.
19. She models.
18. She speaks Croatian fluently and can understand French and Italian.
17. Petra is married to entrepreneur James Stunt.
16. Her Vera Wang wedding dress cost about $140,000. The wedding was about $20 million.
15. In 2011, she purchased 'The Manor', the most expensive home in the United States at the time, which is located in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. The home was purchased for $150 million.
14. She also owns other properties around the world including this one in Chelsea, which is worth about $91 million.
13. She drives a Range Rover, a white Rolls-Royce Ghost, a Lamborghini Aventador and a pink Rolls-Royce Ghost.
12. Petra supports the Meningitis Trust. As a child, she also suffered from meningitis.
11. She owns 5 dogs including a Rottweiler and a Bulldog.
10. She now has a net worth of about $300 million.
9. Her style picks include a Rolex Daytona Everose and an Hermés Kelly bag.
8. She owns a Sea Force 1 Mega yacht worth $150 million.
7. She had the Black Eyed Peas perform at her wedding for $2.3 million.
6. David Guetta also DJ'd the event for about $150,000.
5. She helped her sister, Tamara, pick out a crystal bathtub worth $1.5 million.
4. In her modeling shoot with Tyler Shields, Petra insisted on using real cash to eat.
3. Her father flew in Rihanna to perform at her engagement party for an undisclosed performance fee.
2. After the performance, he surprised Petra with a Bugatti Veyron ($1 million) on the spot.
1. She helped her sister, Tamara, spend $3.5 BILLION in just 9 years. (The money was deposited into a trust fund by their father Bernie Ecclestone.)