13 'Winnie The Pooh' Quotes That Will Make You Feel Like A Kid Again
As if you didn't already feel like you were old AF, it's Winnie the Pooh's 90th Birthday.
You know when you re-watch your favorite childhood shows and realize how mature they actually were?
Some have dirty jokes or pictures in the backgrounds you never noticed as a kid, but there are other shows like "Winnie The Pooh" that hit you right in the gut with life advice you never thought you needed.
"Winnie The Pooh" was one of those shows that taught you about friendship, love and life before you even understood what any of those were. Now that we're older and (somewhat) wiser, let's look back at all the advice we should have listened to.
1. “Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear and not bothering."
I am Pooh and Pooh is me.
2. "It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you want him or whether you don't.”
3. “I wonder what Piglet is doing,” thought Pooh. “I wish I were there to be doing it, too."
Is it wrong that I've always shipped Piglet and Pooh?
4. "Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
5. "People who don't think probably don't have brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake.”
This was a bit dark, tbh.
6. "I used to believe in forever; but forever's too good to be true.”
You know how we all wanted to be Tigger growing up and then ended up like Eeyore?
7. "You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”
^ When you realize how woke this show really was.
8. “You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.“
MAKE SHIT HAPPEN.
9. "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."
Kill 'em with kindness.
10. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
We all need to be body-posi like Pooh.
11. “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
Deep stuff, AA Milne.
12. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
*melts into ground*
13. "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
Thank you, "Winnie The Pooh," for all the life lessons you've provided us. Wish I would have listened to you sooner.
Citations: It's Winnie-the-Pooh's 90th birthday and he's got a new friend to celebrate Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/14/its-winnie-the-poohs-90th-birthday-and-hes-got-a-new-friend-to-celebrate-6191386/#ixzz4N5VILBUi (Metro UK), Winnie The Pooh Quotes (http://www.winniethepoohquotes.org/page/4/)