Since the fourth season debuts on June 17, that means we're all getting, at least, seven seasons of lady criminal shenanigans.
Showrunner and creator Jenji Kohan will be on board for all three new seasons as well, so take your bets now on what nonsense Piper Chapman gets into to extend her sentence even longer.
Be honest, though: You sort of forgot "Orange Is the New Black" existed, didn't you? It's OK. You're not alone. But now that you remembered, there is a process of waiting for the new season.
1. First, you hear "Orange Is the New Black" is coming back for three more seasons.
2. Then, you try to remember what happened in the last season you watched.
3. You know it was probably good and funny and thoughtful.
4. You also definitely remember some emotional turmoil it put you through.
5. You start to get hyped about the prospect of three more years of this amazing show.
6. But then, you remember how much crazy sh*t is probably going to go down.
7. And then, you realize you won't find out what that crazy sh*t is for another FIVE MONTHS.
8. And that sucks because deep down you never really stopped missing the show.
9. You're not entirely sure what do with yourself while you wait.
10. But, you know it will all be worth it when you finally get to return to this world.
11. Finally, you pray somehow, someway Ruby Rose will return to the show.