Ron Burgundy may be a man of questionable integrity, but he's the perfect Will Ferrell character and he’s f*cking hysterical. The original film, “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy” was released in 2004 and has since become a cult classic.
Now, just nine years later, we’ve been blessed with “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues,” the much anticipated sequel.
Regardless of whether or not we have to wait another nine years for a potential trilogy, Ron Burgundy's legacy will live on forever. But for now, Burgundy has left us with enough memorable (and predictably absurd quotes) to satiate our news team appetites. Check out some of the funniest Ron Burgundy lines from "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues":
1. "Who the hell is Julius Caesar? You know I don’t follow the NBA!"
2. "Suicide makes you hungry, I don’t care what anybody says."
3. "I think everyone in the world took it for granted that I would not have the balls to write the book. I’ve got the balls. Big, hairy misshapen balls in a wrinkly sack. This book is a testament to my giant balls."
4. "Is that your foot between my legs? Oh, sorry, it was my hand."
5. "I’m going to do the thing that God put Ron Burgundy on this Earth to do: Have salon quality hair and read the news."
6. "When you’ve got an ass like the North Star, wise men are going to follow it."
7. "Well, now we know, guys – you can’t smoke crack on live television."
8. "Black. Black. Blaaaack."
Top Photo Courtesy: Tumblr