People Are Calling Out Khloé Kardashian For Her Latest Instagram Post
When you're part of the Kardashian family, just about anything you post on Instagram is going to come under major scrutiny.
Why? Well, first off, everyone's watching your every move (literally, everyone).
Second, you have 53.8 million followers.
Khloé Kardashian's latest Instagram post further proves my point.
It features the 32-year-old star sporting a long coat, thigh-high boots, purple-highlighted braids and a tight black dress.
The caption reads,
KhloMoney™ brought to you by @JustineMarjan @JoyceBonelli.
Despite the fact Khloé clearly meant no harm and was just showing off a new look, Instagram users are stuck on one thing -- the COAT.
Is it real fur?
Is it faux?
Is she simply playing dress up or did she actually buy it?
So. Many. Questions.
Here's the post.
After Khloé posted the photo, outrage poured in from all angles as users commented things like,
- "Fuck you for wearing that fur."
- "Fur? Thought you were against it?"
- "The fur is honestly tragic."
- "What happened to that PETA campaign?! I really hope that is fake."
- "Eh, you're disgusting."
- "Khloe, I was really rooting for you, but then you posted this."
- "Hypocritical whore."
- "Disgusting. How dare you."
- "So much suffering for a coat you'll wear one time."
Plenty of other comments disapproving of Khloé's coat (and vibrant braids) can be viewed on the post.
Khloé has yet to respond to the outraged fans and animal rights activists.
So, is it real or faux? We'll just have to wait and see.