The 2017 Miss USA Prize Pack Will Make You Jealous
Get your popcorn ready, because the Miss USA pageant takes place this Sunday, May 14, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year marks the 66th Miss USA pageant, where 51 contestants will compete for the esteemed crown.
Julianne Hough and Terrence J. will be hosting the highly-anticipated event, and Ashley Graham will keep us all posted on the scoop that's going down backstage.
The competition will showcase both evening gown and swimsuit categories. In addition, there will be a Final Look and Final Question round.
Years of hard work, dedication and practice goes into this major finale that's streamed live as viewers keep their eyes glued to the TV screen.
I can't even imagine the stress and excitement all of these women are feeling the days leading up to the grand affair.
Once every stiletto is strapped into place, and glittery gowns are zipped up, it's time for the day to boil down to one thing: A winner taking home an exquisite crown and the elite title of “Miss USA.”
Along with the crown, Miss USA leaves the day with spectacular prizes.
Elite Daily reached out to The Miss Universe Organization for comment on what this year's prize will entail:
Along with holding the Miss USA title for an entire year, let's just say the swag bag is looking lit for 2017.
Working for The Miss Universe Organization, Miss USA 2017 will receive:
- Awesome travel experiences
- Trendy personal appearance wardrobe
- Once in a lifetime chance to represent the country at the Miss Universe pageant
- Lavish, luxury apartment in New York City, with all expenses taken care of
Things are certainly looking bright for the leading lady.
According to Bustle, these were the prizes Miss USA 2016 was awarded:
- "Luxury accommodations” in the Big Apple
- Personal stylist and *chic AF* wardrobe
- Presents based on Miss USA's sponsors. Last year, the brands consisted of Chinese Laundry, CHI and Image Skincare.
- Scholarship to film school
- Fitness, nail and hair services all taken care of
- Complimentary travel services
- PR and talent representation
- Professional pictures taken by Miss Universe and Miss USA photographer Fadil Berisha
Tune into FOX at 8 pm EST this Sunday to watch the Miss USA 2017 magic unfold.