Struggles You Experience If A Tall Guy Is Your Type
Let's face it: Tall is one of the sexiest physical qualities a guy can have.
It exudes confidence, strength and power.
Most girls feel awesome having a guy by her side who's taller than she is. It gives her a sense of protection, and the reassurance that she will not be towering over him no matter how tall her heels are.
Not to mention, nothing is ever out of his reach and he will always make a girl feel petite… in a good way.
Overall, the tall guy looks hot damn FINE in a suit.
But there are also some things to think about before dating a tall guy, because nothing is ever perfect, after all.
Here are the struggles you only experience if tall is your type:
1. An Instagram-worthy couple picture could be a challenge.
2. Every time you introduce him to someone new, you hear the same jokes.
No, he actually does not duck when an airplane is coming, and I didn't meet him while standing on a step ladder.
3. He's not going to be a big spoon, he's more like a ladle.
4. Get used to wearing those heels.
5. Half the time you can't see what he's talking about… literally.
6. He can hide the good cookies where you can't reach.
DAMN, this could be a deal-breaker.
7. He'll hog all of the leg room under the table on date night.
8. Forget about borrowing his sweatpants when you have a sleepover.
Or slipping his sneakers on to run the garbage out.
9. You better like running, because you'll have FIVE steps for each ONE of his.
10. He'll be a blanket hog because there's so much of him to cover.
11. You better like the window seat, because you're never getting the aisle.
12. You may need a step stool or some tip toe action for any kiss or bear hug.
13. He'll kick your ass every time at basketball.
14. You'll probably have to trade up to the next size couch, because it's not going to be long enough for serious snuggling.
15. A mini sports car is most likely not in your future together.
16. He's going to smoke you when you go for your morning jog.
17. He'll always be in the back of a group picture, and where does that leave you?!
18. When you're not dressed up, people may assume you're not just shorter, but MANY years younger than him.
19. When you're cuddling on his chest, it'll take you a little time to get up to his cheek to plant one.
Of course, dating a tall guy comes with many benefits, in addition to struggles.
For one, you'll get the ultimate view from sitting on his shoulders, feeling like you're on the top of the world.
You can buy that pair of sexy heels with no worries or regrets, because you'll be putting them to good use.
You'll also always be able find your tall man when you're at a concert surrounded by a ton of people.
And let's be real here: Every relationship involves compromise of some sort.
None of the above struggles would truly be a deal-breaker, in my opinion. To the contrary, your world would always be looking up!