We've all got sh*t we're into in the bedroom. Some of the things we find hot may be normal, but a lot of it may seem downright weird.
Maybe you like to get slapped around. Maybe your boyfriend likes to have his balls tickled with a feather. We've all got our preferences.
We're all also a little hesitant to ask WHY it is we love the freaky or not so freaky stuff we do in le boudoir.
Never fear! Elite Daily has you covered.
We enlisted Emmalee Bierly and Caitlyn Caracciolo, two of the brightest experts out there, to answer all your questions.
Emmalee and Caitlyn are marriage and family therapists who specialize in sex therapy. They are the founders of The West Chester Therapy Group.
And they are here to save the day!
1. Why do we love the whole daddy/daughter fantasy?
2. Why do we like to be dominated? Why do we love bondage?
3. Why do we like to be choked and/or slapped?
4. Why does name-calling turn us on? Why do we enjoy teasing when it's just torture?
5. Why does it feel better from behind?
6. Why do we watch lesbian porn if we're straight? Why do we want to watch straight porn if we're lesbians?
7. What position is the best for clitoral stimulation? G-spot?
8. Why do we bite? Why do we scratch?
9. What's the protocol of condom usage in a two-girls-one-guy threesome? Should you be changing it with both girls every single time?
Ugh. Sorry to burst your orgasmic bubble, guys. This isn't a porno.
10. Why do we have to imagine someone else when someone is going down on us?
11. Why do guys love to have their balls fondled and played with?
12. What is squirting? Can any woman do it?
13. What does it mean when we think about someone else while we're having sex with our partner?
14. What's the difference between a fantasy and real, live fetish?