15 Reasons He Never Texted For A Second Date
Ah, you meet the most incredible guy, and your first date with him couldn't have been more perfect… or so you thought.
Until he doesn't ask you out for a second date.
There could be SO many reasons why he never texted for another date, and some of them may not even have anything to do with you.
If he's sorting out some issues in his life at the moment, it would have happened to you just as much as it would have happened to the next chick in line.
So, quit stressing. If he faded out after the first time you guys went out, it'll definitely be disappointing if you saw potential on your end. But, it obviously wasn't meant to be.
Feel blessed he didn't string you along for a couple of months and then drop you like a hot potato when he decided this wasn't at all for him.
He did you a favor by letting you know early on he doesn't want to pursue it.
Here are 15 real reasons why he never hit you up for a second date.
1. You're not what he's looking for in a girl.
2. There was no chemistry and it just didn't click at all.
3. He felt you didn't have enough in common.
4. He just wanted to hook up, plain and simple.
5. He sensed you were into him way more than he was into you.
6. You may not be at all what he pictured.
7. He just got out of a relationship and doesn't want anything more right now.
8. He's seeing a lot of different girls and decided to pursue things with someone else.
9. He has a lot on his plate. He may have just lost his job, or is dealing with financial issues.
10. Something you did really turned him off, and he couldn't get past it.
11. You talked too much, and came across as conceited.
12. You didn't talk enough, and he was so bored.
13. You were too eager to text him after the first date… and didn't stop texting him.
14. He didn't get the vibe you were super into him, so he moved on.
15. You kept checking your phone during the date.
Whatever the reason he didn't want to pursue things, it's OK — definitely not anything you need to get yourself worked up over.
Don't feel down and beat yourself up over it, because it's not worth your time or effort.
Every part of dating teaches you something about different guys. Some things you will like, and some things you will hate.
When the right guy does come along, and he does text for a second date and beyond, you'll know he's definitely a keeper.