How To Bake Homemade Cookies, As Told Through A Love Story
Tinder dates can be pretty hit-or-miss when it comes to having a good time on a Friday night.
One thing you can't go wrong with: chocolate chip cookies. Watch the video below to see how one lucky couple got the best of both worlds.
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 (12 oz) bag of chocolate chips
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp fine salt
1. In a large bowl, combine softened butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Beat all ingredients with a mixer. This will create your wet mixture.
2. In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix those ingredients together. This is your dry mixture.
3. Beat half of the dry mixture into the wet mixture. Hand stir in the remaining dry mixture, along with the chocolate chips.
4. Cover the dough, and refrigerate for at least an hour. The longer you refrigerate the dough, the fluffier your cookies will be, so overnight is best.
5. Using a tablespoon, scoop the cookie dough into ball-shaped drops and place on a greased cookie sheet.
6. Preheat the oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake the cookies for about 13 minutes.