There's something to be said about the girl with the wanderlust gene: Some people were, simply put, born to travel. It's part of who they are, and they wouldn't consider living any other way.
That's one thing no one can ever take away from them.
Girls with the travel itch continue to fulfill that passion because one exotic trip every couple of years is just not enough... and it never will be.
The girl who wanders looks for a guy who either does the same or dreams of traveling more.
She's already been there, done that. She doesn't always seek your typical adventure: Rather, she chases outside-the-box excursions.
You can count on her to be game for fun on a regular basis, and to pack up those bags in a heartbeat when she's getting an itch to travel.
She knows her itch has to be satisfied, so that's exactly what she does.
She's a doer. She also knows what she wants, and is never afraid to do what it takes to get it.
Here are 12 reasons why dating someone with a passionate travel itch will always make your love a spectacular adventure:
1. Making incredible memories is the foundation of a strong relationship.
2. You're constantly learning things about one another, and seeing the other person's adventurous side.
3. Experiencing something for the very first time together is intimate and romantic.
4. There are so many opportunities to see both exotic sunrises and beautiful sunsets together.
5. Exploring new places can be magical and exciting.
6. Out-of-the-box plans will be made.
You wouldn't normally do them with someone who doesn't have the wanderlust gene.
7. She's game for trying new things.
8. Expect your love to take different heights.
… and new views.
9. She'll take you to places you've never been before.
… and always dreamt of going to.
10. You'll reach peak happiness while growing old together.
11. You'll expand your palate.
12. You'll be living the dream IRL.
Traveling solo can be absolutely incredible, but sharing that experience with someone else is a totally new, enticing high.