While some guys spend a lot of time secretly thinking about how their wedding will look when the time comes, other men are pretty legit about sticking their tongue out at the idea of matrimony or spending the rest of their lives with one chick.
For some men, the idea of having a wedding and saying "I do" just seems like an ancient, expensive tradition that should be erased. For more, the idea of growing old as a bachelor is music to their ears and they never want to tie the knot.
Check out why these eight guys won't tie the knot.
1. What we have is great. Marriage changes things. I've seen that happen with a few of my good friends. They went from in love to trying to find a way out. I'm happy in the five-year relationship I'm in. She hasn't said she wants to tie the knot and I'm not going to push the idea, because it's something I'll never do.
--Michael C., 31
2. I don't have the cash. Dude, weddings are expensive. My sister got married and my parents spent like 50 grand on the thing. Plus if things don't wok out, getting a divorce is a couple of grand too. It's not worth it.
-- Henry G., 28
3. The idea of forever trips me out. Marriage vows talk about being with that person for the rest of your life. Forever. Through everything. I don't know -- that whole idea is just weird to me. I'm skeptical of the whole thing and I'd rather not commit to something as risky like that.
-- Kyle B., 24
4. I want to keep my options open. Listen, I'm not a player. I can be in a serious committed relationship, but I just can't see myself settling down with one person. I can see myself in a couple of relationships that last a few years each. After a while, I like to change things up. I think that's natural or more natural than marriage for a guy.
-- Phillip M., 25
5. I'm not sure anyone is "the one.” I haven't found the one yet and because of that, I don't have any faith in marriage. I'm not sure anyone out there is the one. I think that concept is old-school and outdated.
-- Ben P., 26
6. I strive to be the bachelor. I want to be like George Clooney. Always single and have a ton of girls just worship me as I grow older. That's always been my dream.
-- Greg Q., 25
7. I'm scared of getting my heart broken. I was in a very, very long relationship with a girl I knew I was going to marry. Before I went to propose, she ended it. I was pretty bummed. I'm not at all open to trying to find someone to be that serious with again.
-- Rick W., 28
8. Marriage is the least bro-like thing ever. No way would I ever get married. I'm trying to do me and live my own life. I want to travel and build my career and I'm not trying to be in a marriage with someone who holds me back.
-- Nick G., 23