The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us, and I'm counting down the days with every single reason why I can barely wait a second longer. Many of us are already longing for winter break, warm nights spent by the fireplace, the first snowfall, all of the merry holiday cheer, and spending time with the people we cherish most. There's also the hype about a particularly prominent Christmas symbol making its grand appearance. I'm talking about the Christmas tree, and, of course, the dozens of pictures and snapshots of said tree that come along with it. It's time to put your creativity to good use this year with a few jolly Christmas Tree Instagram captions.
Instagram is truly the real MVP around Christmas time. Throughout the season, your feed is inevitably overflowing with mistletoe and holiday baking snaps. It's all about spreading the holiday spirit, and sometimes that means snapping a picture (or 10) or your decorated tree, and sharing it with your people.
Don't forget the most important part of the deal: the caption. To truly take your Christmas tree pictures to the next level of festive, you need a caption with just as much energy and cheer. Whether you're quoting iconic movies and songs, or just celebrating the lit tree in your house, these 30 festive captions are the perfect tree topper for your next post.
1. "It's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's gathered around it." —Charlie Brown
2. "Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas." — Clark Griswold
3. "Rockin' around the Christmas tree." — Johnny Marks
4. "Merry and bright." — Unknown
5. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." — Johnny Mathis
6. "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." — Burton Hillis
7. "'Tis the season to be jolly." — Unknown
8. "The Christmas tree is the dot on the i." — Frank Taylor
9. "Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago." — Tom Baker
10. "The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature." — Andy Rooney
11. "All is calm and all is bright." — Jaci Velasquez
12. "'Tis the season to sparkle." — Unknown
13. "Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it — you feel it, you know it, you believe it." — Kevin Alan Milne
14. "Believe in the magic of Christmas." — Unknown
15. "The jolliest bunch of elves this side of the nuthouse." — Unknown
16. "Christmas is too sparkly... said no one ever." — Unknown
17. "Leave a little sparkle wherever you go." — Unknown
18. "Merry everything and a happy always." — Unknown
19. "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal." — Home Alone 2
20. "Christmas (noun) — The only time of the year when in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks." — Unknown
21. "You had me at ho ho ho." — Unknown
22. "Don't get your tinsel in a tangle." — Unknown
23. "The tree isn't the only thing getting lit this year." — Unknown
24. "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day." — Andy Rooney
25. "Happy ho ho ho to you." — Harry Connick Jr.
26. "The weather outside is frightful, but the wine is so delightful." — Unknown
27. "Dear Santa, just leave you credit card under the tree." — Unknown
28. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." — Buddy the Elf
29. "Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." — The Grinch
30. "I've been good(ish) this year." — Unknown