15 Delicious Recipes to Make If You Are Obsessed With Peanut Butter
If you are anything like me, peanut butter is not just a food: it's an obsession.
You eat peanut butter at any time of the day and you have never met a peanut brand you don't like. Are you sick of apples and peanut butter? Then you have come to the right place.
Feast your peanut butter lovin' eyes on these recipes.
1. Banana Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
These bars are great for breakfast or a healthy afternoon snack. Recipe here.
2. Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge.
This recipe is perfect for everything this summer from a backyard BBQ or binge watching "The Bachelorette". Get the recipe here.
3. Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Protein Balls.
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles.
Because who doesn't love sweet and salty? Recipe here.
5. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Biscotti.
You'll feel like you're in Italy all over again but with a peanut buttery ~twist~. Recipe here.
6. Peanut Butter Cup Spread.
If peanut butter cups weren't your favorite candy before, they will be after you try this recipe.
If you are feeling extra adventurous, make your own bagels with this recipe.
7. Thai Peanut Soba Noodles.
Peanut butter gets a savory Thai makeover. Recipe here.
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cake.
Guys. Do us all a favor and try this recipe. Recipe here.
9. 10-Minute Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins.
10. No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars.
11. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Balls That Are Better Than Reese's.
Although (in my opinion) nothing can replace Reese's, these come pretty darn close. Plus they're gluten-free, so they are healthy? Try them for yourself here.
12. Vegan and Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies.
You won't even believe these are healthy. You have to make them and try them for yourself. Recipe here.
13. Three-Minute Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake.
This smoothie is a perfect post-gym (or anytime) snack. Recipe here.
14. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pops.
Who doesn't love peanut butter and banana?
This spin on a classic adds chocolate and is then frozen which takes it to another level. Plus, they are really cute. Recipe here.
15. No-Bake Peanut Butter and Oreo Pie.
My all time fav combo is Oreos and peanut butter, so this recipe was an obvious must.